Trimix on Tap
Plenty of Helium in Stock: We bank 21/30, 17/40, 15/50 and 10/65. If we don’t bank it, we can custom blend it. More…
Absorbent Special Continues
812 Mesh WV Intersorb Grade D: Just $115 for a 45-pound keg. Demand for this has been amazing, so we have another pallet arriving shortly. We will have the 408 mesh in stock as well, at the same price. We can ship anywhere — and at new, lower prices. Download the technical data sheet.
More Instructors Join Our Ranks
The List Keeps Growing: We welcome Lew Churnick, Tony Flaris and Jim McMichael to our instructor listings. You’ll find them on our Cave and Tech Instruction page.
Great Prices on Used Gear
We have customers looking to sell equipment.
- Two Sets of Pressed Steel 104s and a UV-26: You can get all this for $1,500. Contact Pete Bedford via email or call (850) 257-1970.
- Double Faber 108s: includes bands and manifold; January 2010 hydro. Contact Rob French via email or call (803) 767-9001.
- AL40 with Apeks deco reg: August 2011 hydro. Contact Rob French via email or call (803) 767-9001.
Affordable Rental Homes
Five Homes, 22 Beds: Convenient to all springs, each home comes with Wi-Fi, complete kitchen and laundry facilities, bed linens, BBQ grills, gear storage and charging stations. Prices start at just $25/person. Instructors: Be sure to ask what you get when your students stay here.
Contribute to Cow Spring
Help build new changing rooms: Diver contributions helped purchase Cow. Diver contributions helped build the stairs and deck. Now we’re helping to raise funds to build much-needed changing rooms. You’ll find a donation jar right here on the counter during your next visit. Help make this a reality.
There’s No Place on Earth
Quite Like Amigos Dive Center
First-time visitors are always struck by how different Amigos is from any other dive center on the planet. You are never just a customer at Amigos. You’re family.
- Amigos is the kind of place where divers gather at the end of a busy day to run into friends, share adventures and learn more about the latest happenings. This sort of atmosphere was once common in diving; today it’s a rarity.
- Founded in 2006 by Wayne Kinard, Amigos goal is to provide divers the best quality air and most accurately blended gas mixes anywhere. All gas from Amigos is clean and certified every 90 days. The testing results and equipment maintenance log are available for review by all customers.
- Amigos is centrally located to all of north-central Florida’s major cave and technical dive sites. From here it’s just a short drive to Devil’s Eye/Ear, Little River, Cow, Peacock, Madison, Manatee and 40 Fathom Grotto.
- Amigos is open every day from 8:00 to 6:00. Additional hours for fills or pickups are available upon request.
Whatever your needs, Amigos is here to help. The network of experienced instructors, full gas blending capabilities and full equipment rentals are here to meet your needs. If you are interested in Open Water or taking your diving to the next level with Cavern, Cave, Advanced Nitrox, Decompression Procedures, Trimix, or Specialty Diver Cave classes, we can help you reach that goal.
[Top of Page]
Get Directions | E-Mail Us
Get Detailed Directions
Sign Up Now
Find Out More